-
November 12th, 2004, 04:03 AM
#41
HB Forum Owner
Thanks. Katy. She was around 16 and a half years old, my veterinary's oldest dog patient to date.
-
November 12th, 2004, 04:54 AM
#42
Inactive Member
Ok.. i'm guessing it was her time then. What breed was she of ?
-
November 12th, 2004, 06:19 AM
#43
Senior Hostboard Member
Lazy eh? Well i don't think so lol.
I just woke up, and a little bit angry, and awesomehappy.
-
November 12th, 2004, 12:09 PM
#44
Senior Hostboard Member
I'm HAPPY. End of school. At least for this week.
-
November 12th, 2004, 12:55 PM
#45
Senior Hostboard Member
-
November 12th, 2004, 01:59 PM
#46
Inactive Member
sleepy, and anxious, cuz after school and work (two things i dont really like very much) i get to go to friends house and finally play Halo2 all weekend XD maybe ill buy LoTR: The third age this weekend as well.... hohohohoho
-
November 12th, 2004, 03:26 PM
#47
Senior Hostboard Member
Confuzzled.... am I? [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
-
November 12th, 2004, 07:46 PM
#48
Senior Hostboard Member
You feel better now Miguel?
-
November 12th, 2004, 08:37 PM
#49
HB Forum Owner
What else can I do. She died in the best possible way and lived 25% more than her life expectancy. This was something I was mentally ready for. Thanks for asking.
-
November 13th, 2004, 04:14 AM
#50
Senior Hostboard Member
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks